Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 2, Part Two

India Time: 9:00 PM (June 26, 2013)
CST: 10:30 AM (June 26, 2013)

What a day! I'm so glad we had the three hour train ride to Nellore so we could see more of India--I had brought a book, but spent most of my time catching glances out the window. The villages, the rice fields, the birds, the plants, the colorful clothing...wow! There was also an adorable three year old on the train, sitting right in front of us and peeking over the seat, named Rojan. He was super shy, but when I started making faces at him, he warmed up a bit. Brother David spent some time talking to his father and grandfather and found that they were heading to Kansas! I gave the little boy a lifesavers mint, and I think I found a new best friend! He gave us the cutest wave when we had to get off the train.

No comments: