Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sorry this is my first blog post but we finally figured out the Wi-Fi. It has been an amazing trip so far. The flight from Chicago to London was good, but the flight from London to Chennai was so much better after being randomly upgraded to business class. Chennai is a huge city.

Today we had the welcoming ceremony in Nellore. It was an amazing experience and it was great to see the love from our fellow brothers in India. I am amazed at how welcoming everybody was to us. They fed us a great lunch consisting of fried rice, some chicken, fresh mango, and ice cream for dessert. The fresh mango was the best!
 
The food here in India is excellent. It's definitely hotter than the typical American food but very delicious. Tonight I had black pepper chicken with egg fried rice. Hotter than I expected, but the meal was great!

Tomorrow we begin our teaching. We are finishing our preparations and truly look forward to spreading the Gospel. It is a great privilege to be here in India. God has richly blessed me and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve Him. Prayers are still needed as we spread the Word. All your prayers are appreciated.
 
I will try to post more frequently.
 
Nathan Noeldner

No comments: